NHS guidance does not say most under 65s should have the jab

Treatments and their effectiveness, herd immunity, masks, testing, etc.
Max
Posts: 36
Joined: Fri May 22, 2020 6:24 pm

Re: NHS guidance does not say most under 65s should have the jab

Post by Max »

Everything the OP has posted is literally correct but IMHO is slightly mischievous because the headline is easily read as "NHS guidance says under 65's should not get the jab", because the position of the "not" is critical.

It is absolutely true that the guidance says over 65's and vulnerable groups should have it. But for the rest it offers *no opinion* i.e. it is neutral on the subject, whilst pointing out benefits (and risks) from vaccination.

This is entirely consistent with the government position, which if you bother to read statements correctly, always say "we plan to ensure everyone within xx age groups will have been *offered* the vaccine by yy". There is never any suggestion that vaccinations will be compulsory for any group or individual, because (as has been pointed out), that would be a breach of human rights.

Arch1e
Posts: 42
Joined: Wed Nov 11, 2020 8:11 pm

Re: NHS guidance does not say most under 65s should have the jab

Post by Arch1e »

jmc wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 12:28 pm That poster regularly posts irrelevant or misleading information. He is quoting from a completely different guide. For old high risk people. His mistakes look intentional by this stage.

The booklet you quoted from is for adults in normal health. It can be found online in a whole bunch of different formats. Your quotations and interpretations are completely correct.
:) Smashing thanks for the confirmation and support.

Arch1e
Posts: 42
Joined: Wed Nov 11, 2020 8:11 pm

Re: NHS guidance does not say most under 65s should have the jab

Post by Arch1e »

Max wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 12:59 pm Everything the OP has posted is literally correct but IMHO is slightly mischievous because the headline is easily read as "NHS guidance says under 65's should not get the jab", because the position of the "not" is critical.

It is absolutely true that the guidance says over 65's and vulnerable groups should have it. But for the rest it offers *no opinion* i.e. it is neutral on the subject, whilst pointing out benefits (and risks) from vaccination.

This is entirely consistent with the government position, which if you bother to read statements correctly, always say "we plan to ensure everyone within xx age groups will have been *offered* the vaccine by yy". There is never any suggestion that vaccinations will be compulsory for any group or individual, because (as has been pointed out), that would be a breach of human rights.

Well firstly I did read the guide exhaustively several times and to me the opposite of "should" is "should not" ... but semantics aside much more importantly the guidance from which I quote and which describes "who needs to have the vaccine" states the following:

"When more vaccine becomes available, the vaccines will be offered to other people at risk"

and

"All people who are in the Clinically Extremely Vulnerable group will be eligible for a Covd-19 vaccine". These are all direct quotes.

It NEVER says we will offer vaccine to other age groups. Not once in the guidance or accompanying letter does it say that. Only that they will offer it to "other people at risk". Now it appears the gov have changed their position, but this is what the NHS guide states simple no ifs no buts.

I also made no mention of mandatory vaccines.

With respect, it seems to me you have replied with some pre-conceived ideas of your own.

Archie

User avatar
JockCovidiot
Posts: 107
Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2021 11:20 am

Re: NHS guidance does not say most under 65s should have the jab

Post by JockCovidiot »

Max wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 12:59 pm Everything the OP has posted is literally correct but IMHO is slightly mischievous because the headline is easily read as "NHS guidance says under 65's should not get the jab", because the position of the "not" is critical.

It is absolutely true that the guidance says over 65's and vulnerable groups should have it. But for the rest it offers *no opinion* i.e. it is neutral on the subject, whilst pointing out benefits (and risks) from vaccination.

This is entirely consistent with the government position, which if you bother to read statements correctly, always say "we plan to ensure everyone within xx age groups will have been *offered* the vaccine by yy". There is never any suggestion that vaccinations will be compulsory for any group or individual, because (as has been pointed out), that would be a breach of human rights.
You are wrong. If you read the document I linked from the NHS on page one of this thread you can clearly see that the NHS intend to manipulate everyone including the young into having the jabs. The official policy is 80% of the pop vaxxed for "herd immunity" this is in black and white in said NHS communication.

Also regards compulsory vaxxes. They are a given why else are we "reviewing" covid passes for domestic use? Sorry to say but the gene juice jab will be mandatory even if it's via the backdoor through vaxx passes. It is going to be mandatory 100%. No Jab, No Job... No Jab, No Travel... No Jab, No Healthcare... No Jab, No Dole... You Will Be Jabbed and You will own nothing and be happy!

Max
Posts: 36
Joined: Fri May 22, 2020 6:24 pm

Re: NHS guidance does not say most under 65s should have the jab

Post by Max »

Archie - I suspect it doesn't mention other age groups on the list *yet* is because they don't want to present a 'hostage to fortune' - other than a small clique residing on LS, there are large swathes of the public demanding to be vaccinated as soon as possible, and the NHS will want to avoid queue jumping - so I would expect the wording to be changed in later versions of the guide.

Jock - you say manipulated, they say encouraged, tomayto, tomahto, it just depends on whether you agree with them or not.

The point you make about it de facto becoming a requirement for some things (travel, perhaps some jobs) is valid but that is *already* the case with some vaccinations, all that is happening is the scope is widening. And in the case of travel, it is entirely out of a small isolated country like Britain's hands - if other countries want to impose it then you either accept it or stay at home. Your choice.

miahoneybee
Posts: 1436
Joined: Tue Sep 22, 2020 8:26 pm

Re: NHS guidance does not say most under 65s should have the jab

Post by miahoneybee »

https://youtu.be/pa8DASwQa0s

So they now have crystal balls do they ( no other kind anyway) ....not planned eh?
:roll:

User avatar
JockCovidiot
Posts: 107
Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2021 11:20 am

Re: NHS guidance does not say most under 65s should have the jab

Post by JockCovidiot »

Max wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 5:37 pm
Jock - you say manipulated, they say encouraged, tomayto, tomahto, it just depends on whether you agree with them or not.

The point you make about it de facto becoming a requirement for some things (travel, perhaps some jobs) is valid but that is *already* the case with some vaccinations, all that is happening is the scope is widening. And in the case of travel, it is entirely out of a small isolated country like Britain's hands - if other countries want to impose it then you either accept it or stay at home. Your choice.
No it's not encouragement at all it is pure psychological and behavioural manipulation. How can you give informed consent when the people you are supposed to trust are manipulating you into having a procedure you don't need? An experimental one at that!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Seriously tho why the need for such measures when the IFR for those under 65 is no worse than a flu?

Get away from the travel or yellow fever rubbish. I won't accept any of that in defence of vaxx passes. How can you compare yellow fever with a mortality rate of 30-60% to covid ffs SERIOUSLY??? Covid is akin to influenza and since when have you required an influenza vaxx to travel? It's absurd.

You are part of the problem in this country if you want to be experimented on be my guest but keep your support for it to yourself.

fon
Posts: 1250
Joined: Tue Dec 22, 2020 12:47 pm

Re: NHS guidance does not say most under 65s should have the jab

Post by fon »

miahoneybee wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 5:40 pm So they now have crystal balls do they ( no other kind anyway) ....not planned eh?
It's bogus the website does not exist.

Arch1e
Posts: 42
Joined: Wed Nov 11, 2020 8:11 pm

Re: NHS guidance does not say most under 65s should have the jab

Post by Arch1e »


Hollow Horse
Posts: 17
Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2020 2:30 am

Re: NHS guidance does not say most under 65s should have the jab

Post by Hollow Horse »

"It's bogus the website does not exist."- fon

Afraid it isn't, go to Gov.uk search for open tenders and you will find it. It is for a Northern Ireland contract and not UK wide so it seems. Admittedly the YT channel referencing this is somewhat vague on that fact and is a bit narrow in its narrative but it certainly ain't bogus, less of the misinformation and more considered responses hey!

Post Reply