Why it's Still Important to Argue Against Lockdowns

Teebs

Re: Why it's Still Important to Argue Against Lockdowns

Post by Teebs »

The argument against lockdowns is not over, and it has not been "won" by the pro-lockdown lobby.

As RR says, it is essential to keep this in focus because vax-passes and whatever else is to come, all will be ultimately based on the essence of lockdown policy: Quarantining the Healthy.

The fundamental shift in handling this coronavirus (as opposed to all the other types of coronavirus in the past) is the controlling of the healthy.

This has never happened before, neither with other respiratory outbreaks (SARS etc) or with Cholera or Smallpox or the Bubonic Plague ... never, in the history of mankind (according to my modest knowledge) were people told that those who are perfectly healthy and without any symptoms, should nevertheless be effectively quarantined.

No less a person than one Mr Hancock said it explicitly: "everyone needs to act as if they have the virus": https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=3497677920350484

Not only as if they "have" the virus, but as if they are spreading it, which can only really happen if you are ill. Then you spread it by coughing, sputtering etc and you will be visibly ill. But in this case, and for the first time ever, we are told that perfectly healthy people going about their normal daily lives, are killers.

This is the fundamental underlying theory that drives all the madness.

And the theory is madness personified.

This has not changed.

Speedstick

Post by Speedstick »

Great post Richard T. 👍
On the subject of history, l thought just how poignant this quote from French Resistance Heroine, Lucie Aubrac, is to our current plight.
" Resistance is not something locked away in the period 1939-45. Resistance is a way of life, an intellectual and emotional reaction to anything which threatens liberty"

Rudolph Rigger

Post by Rudolph Rigger »

Teebs wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 5:06 pm
This is the fundamental underlying theory that drives all the madness.
Brilliant post Teebs

I would say that this is the fundamental lie that drives all the madness.

Back in 2020 Fauci said :
In the history of respiratory-born viruses of any type, asymptomatic transmission has never been a driver of outbreaks. The driver of outbreaks is always a symptomatic person.
(Anthony Fauci, Jan 2020)

Of course the Rona is the most amazing virus in the whole history of viruses and totally unique - it behaves totally differently to all other known coronaviruses and respiratory viruses

Yeah, right - like f**k it does.

fon

Post by fon »

Speedstick wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 8:30 pm Resistance is a way of life, an intellectual and emotional reaction to anything which threatens liberty"
It's a stupid way to react to a force of nature, King Canute showed that. He thought he should be free to command the tide!

funtimes

Post by funtimes »

Rudolph Rigger wrote: Sun Apr 04, 2021 8:18 pm
funtimes wrote: Sun Apr 04, 2021 3:55 pm What makes you think people are not arguing against lockdowns? What makes you think everyone wants what's going on?
I don't think this.

Fun, dear chap, you over-analyse somewhat in your talk of projection and trauma and CBT. I'm well aware there are a lot of others who think like me and also argue against lockdowns. Whether we are enough to make any difference - I don't know.

The main point of my post was not to forget lockdowns as a central component here - because without it the whole sordid house of cards falls down.

I'm also well aware that discussing things on here - which is something of an "echo chamber" - is quite possibly futile. I do it to find support from like-minded folk, to hone my arguments, to marshal my thoughts - and with the tiniest glimmer of hope that someone with more influence than I might find something useful in what I have to write.

I'm not traumatised - I'm angry. Very different things.
How are you going to manage if this is the future? You're just going to spend your life crying for help expecting strangers on the internet to make things better? What a miserable existence. You really will be in a prison then, a self made prison with you being the jailor. A good moan about this should have been what you were doing last year. Getting angry about this should have been what you went through at the beginning. All these things are what you start with. You don't end a problem moaning about it and getting angry over it. The end it with the result of action. It's acceptable to make a fuss about things until nothing changes and you are doing nothing to change the problem. Now you are the problem and nobody cares for that. Own responsibility for f*ck sake. Step up and take action. Instead of trying to make excuses for not getting off the start line.

How are you going to cope when the biosecurity paradigm kicks into gear and this sort of stuff becomes the norm? You've been told for over a year now this is the 'new normal'. How long has it taken you to let that sink in and what promises have you made to yourself to not be broken down by it? Judging by your posts, very little. Same goes for everybody else. You're just the mainstream sheep who managed to escape the masses and now you're on your own your true nature is being revealed. Sheep don't do very well on their own without someone to blindly follow. The little group you have here is not substantial. Nobody gives a f*ck about anyone here enough to tell them to wake up, give their head a wobble and get in the game. Everybody is just licking each other's wounds. It's just a bunch of other sheep who are lost who are waiting for someone to start running so they can follow too. You're waiting for Boris to tell you that you can come back into the group even though the group have really shown you their real intentions and how little they give a f*ck. Welcome to the messed society we live in. The people you are around would sell you out in a second to return to 'normal'. They would give up their allegiance to the so-called 'lockdown sceptics' if they got to eat a plastic McDonalds meal inside McDonalds and not freezing on a bench outside quicker than you can count to ten.They are here because they feel they have nowhere else to go. They don't want this. They feel like they have no other choice.

You are pandering to people who have fallen and don't want to get back up. Emphasis on DO NOT WANT to get back up.
These people don't have the answers.
They are waiting for someone to pick them up.

Recognise the trauma. Understand you're part of a year long psy-op and this is the consequences of that psy-op. Take action.
Or don't but don't think your cries for help will be answered. How long have you been posted and yet nobody has been able to help you?
Get the message. It's one thing talking to people. It's another relying on other people to do your work for you.

Hollow Horse

Post by Hollow Horse »

fon wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 9:21 pm
Speedstick wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 8:30 pm Resistance is a way of life, an intellectual and emotional reaction to anything which threatens liberty"
It's a stupid way to react to a force of nature, King Canute showed that. He thought he should be free to command the tide!
Bit pedantic fon, but Canute was trying to prove to his court that in fact he could not control the tide, a common misconception! And the quote is in my opinion extremely apt unless you are under the misconception that the deprivation of liberty is a force of nature as opposed to being implemented by freaks of nature!

funtimes

Post by funtimes »

Fudge wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 3:55 pm Time to fess up..Despite being deeply traumatised, existentially vacuumed, an 'anti blah blah', fast asleep, key board warrior with absolutely no sense of what is going on outside of my house never mind within the geopolitical, socio economic spectrum and an IQ of 7 on a good day, I find LSF a good source of camoraderie, wit, insight, vulnerability, emotion, humour from those that know who you are and whom I will gladly stand the line with. LSF is also a great source of intelligence* gathering as to what propaganda the neurotic disciples are tasked with farting out and as such the level of hysteria and delusion I'm up against. A sort of 'know thy enemy" Lao Tzu type position. So far, I still feel very confident to breath the air, hug, laugh, keep my sleeves rolled down and trust myself in how I relate to the most glaringly obvious machiavellian scam of hoodwinkery ever to be recorded and that I'm still able to do this despite my believe in unicorns, lack of fear that germs exist and general cavalier maverick approach to life as this is the only earth walk I've got, that I'm comfortable with mortality and until my time is up I will eeek out every bit of living possible so that at my death I will be as 'full' as possible of a life lived. The Eisengruppen can threaten me with whatever they want, implement whatever they want, ostracise me as much as they want, ID me as much as they want, baton me as much as they want..etc etc..but they simply can't take or have the 'me' in me, therefore they will never win and will always be the defeated; time and time again.

On a final note, I must apologies to all sentiment beings with genuine intelligence, my use of the word 'intelligence' was in the context of a military phrase often used to associate with the gathering of information to assess the strength of the opposing side. This was the meaning. I absolutely did not use the word 'intelligence' to make any connection or links, no matter how tenuous, between the neurotic disciples and low wattage output of cerebral functioning now witnessed so frequently. Lets hope some sort of vaccine can be found to help with this. You see, I'm not anti-vaxx after all.
I don't know who you're proving a point too but it's not to the 'others'. They don't give a f*ck mate and they probably aren't spending their life desperate to get approval off strangers on the internet for their existence. All your efforts are wasted on them. Why you assume you can prove something to them is testament to how much you actually care about society when society doesn't give a f*ck about you. Just think you're actually talking to what I'm guessing are MILLIONS of people on this planet and absolutely nobody cares. You might think they do but they don't. You have one troll in the name of fon who probably genuinely has serious mental health issues and lives in a grubby supported housing flat and that's about it. These huge amounts of people you surely must be referring to simply are not here. So at this point I think you're delusional and should probably seek help. But then again, perhaps the psychiatrist is pro-lockdown. Shock horror! How are you going to cope?

You have no level of military intelligence. You wouldn't be here if you did playing yourself as the victim. And Lao Tzu taught the art of deception and playing the enemy. You're not being very deceptive with your "cannot break" me post. And you're not playing either. It really speaks volumes about how personal this is to you so that's even more ammo to the opposition. As for military intelligence, you're not a high profile target mate. You're probably a middle aged man whose never married because every woman runs a mile from you because you're a muppet. Your kids probably can't stand you and your friends evidently tread carefully hence why you're trying to find friends in strangers online and through trauma bonding and exploiting the situation to try and manufacture some sort of connection with people because you can't under genuine conditions. A post indicative of someone who already is broken hence the attempt to try and delude himself into believing otherwise.

The world doesn't care. That should be obvious, hence why you're here. And nobody cares here either. They only do because they feel they have to be lumped with the outcasts and because they've chosen to alienate themselves from society. And no-one here can help you, they can't even help themselves. This is a cry for help. And because you cannot accept it or even entertain anything other than the trainwreck of your life and how everybody owes you a favour and everybody needs to be burden with your misery (not like they have to deal with their own) that makes you just as toxic as any 'believer'. The believers probably aren't in some state of mind characterized by a persistent delusion and selfish egotistical desire for attention that the whole world has to listen to them and save them from their woes. The believers probably are not wallowing in self pity and are probably looking forward to things re-opening soon where they will be welcomed with open arms while you have to walk past the door grumbling to yourself while you cannot wait to go home and talk to avatars on a screen.

This is the truth. Most won't even be awakened enough in their own life to even see the pandemic has a problem. It will be etched into their lives as trauma but until it's triggered and they learn it's a bad thing they won't know any difference. Like a kid whose been sexually abused, until the kid grows up and somebody tells them what they went through was wrong and they were too young to know any different, they know no different. That is what we are dealing with here. People are so unaware and their realities manufactured to reduce exposure to the truth, they may never even realize their life was one big lie and they were victims throughout.

You though? You're nothing special. You're not any different to anyone else. You don't get special treatment. But you want to be. You like to think you are with your victim complex but this is just another form of narcissism. You want what the believers have but you can't get it the same way they can so now you're trying to get in a different way but through the same methods. You want what they have.

If you like being the victim then keep on playing. If you like being the reject keep on playing. If this game is your bag then that's upto you. You're just showing how broken you are and how you cannot stand society showing it's true ugly face to you when the tough gets going. And that's laughable because you'd happily be part of the problem if it was on the other side and you got a chance to take part. You're here now attacking other people you've never met over issues they have been victimized, bullied and abused into facing (much like you) so what's the difference? And now you want credit for it and want everybody to sing your praises. You want the glory just like they do. You want to inflict pain just like them, to point the finger just like them, to rub salt on their wounds just like they are doing.

Shut the f*ck up and do something interesting with your life. Get a life for f*ck sake. Get your head out of the goldfish bowl and leave the house, maybe talk to people, maybe smile at someone, maybe try help someone in the street or maybe go out and see whether you can actually handle real life itself or whether all this macho bravado is really because you've never been able to handle life in the first place and now you have an excuse to vent and get angry at the world.

miahoneybee

Post by miahoneybee »

Thanks fudge evev as a stranger on the internet your opinions and support are always very much appreciated ..
😁

Speedstick

Post by Speedstick »

Once again Fon u willfully and deliberately misinterpreted my post.
The virus is not the danger, the mad over reaction and policies so linked, as eloquently described by Teebs are the danger, as are people like you condoning and collaborating with such acts of complete inhumanity!
I am more than happy for you to challenge any of my posts, but please make such challenges relevant and coherent.