Getting the message out

RichardTechnik
Posts: 287
Joined: Fri Sep 11, 2020 11:01 am

Re: Getting the message out

Post by RichardTechnik »

thinksaboutit wrote: Wed Apr 28, 2021 6:58 pm The reason the BBC did not report a 500,000 plus demonstration is that the demonstration was no-where near this number.

Where did you get your information from? Verified by who? Or have you just made this up, like all the other crap you post on here.

If you don't believe me, try working out what length of parading idiots would be necessary to fit in 500K people at 1/sq m packing density.
It is very very long procession. You will find it difficult to provide the evidence to back it up.

You dislike the BBC and all journalistic channels, which have obligations on reporting standard. But instead you have absolute belief in crackpot idiots, just seeking to make a name for themselves and are subject to no scrutiny. Why? Because they agree with you and have a similar mindset.

Now you have moved to defacing the countryside, with your stickers.

Annoying to see, but you will find that your tactics will have no impact. The sensible vast majority will be appalled, so you will only appeal to those in your tribe of malcontents.
Obviously you 'vasn't dere, Tscharlie'. I was and estimated it was not too far off that. Last time you commented it was 2 people per m^2. And the route was 11km or thereabouts.

The BBC did not report anything about the demonstration. You, and they would have preferred it had never happened.

thinksaboutit
Posts: 676
Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2021 11:38 am

Re: Getting the message out

Post by thinksaboutit »

RichardTechnik wrote: Wed Apr 28, 2021 9:53 pm
thinksaboutit wrote: Wed Apr 28, 2021 6:58 pm The reason the BBC did not report a 500,000 plus demonstration is that the demonstration was no-where near this number.

Where did you get your information from? Verified by who? Or have you just made this up, like all the other crap you post on here.

If you don't believe me, try working out what length of parading idiots would be necessary to fit in 500K people at 1/sq m packing density.
It is very very long procession. You will find it difficult to provide the evidence to back it up.

You dislike the BBC and all journalistic channels, which have obligations on reporting standard. But instead you have absolute belief in crackpot idiots, just seeking to make a name for themselves and are subject to no scrutiny. Why? Because they agree with you and have a similar mindset.

Now you have moved to defacing the countryside, with your stickers.

Annoying to see, but you will find that your tactics will have no impact. The sensible vast majority will be appalled, so you will only appeal to those in your tribe of malcontents.
Obviously you 'vasn't dere, Tscharlie'. I was and estimated it was not too far off that. Last time you commented it was 2 people per m^2. And the route was 11km or thereabouts.

The BBC did not report anything about the demonstration. You, and they would have preferred it had never happened.
Evidence please......your judgement is not to be trusted.

Either a photo of 11km route completely full of idiots, or 4 to 5 hours of video showing ambling idiots passing one point, with completely packed streets.

thinksaboutit
Posts: 676
Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2021 11:38 am

Re: Getting the message out

Post by thinksaboutit »

fon wrote: Wed Apr 28, 2021 9:25 pm
thinksaboutit wrote: Wed Apr 28, 2021 6:58 pm You dislike the BBC and all journalistic channels,
The bbc is finished, it did not update it's business model in time. It sided with big govt, hence it is untouchable, it did rthe same in the thatcher era. it always cave when the telly tax become an issue. it cannot be trusted.

The demo was big enough to warrent proper coverage. and the bbc will be shut down. We have no need of a state broadcaster and it is quite right to abolish bbc, when we have just cause. it's a shit station anyway.
What about all the other channels, do you dislike them as well.

And we can all rely on social media for news, can we.

fon
Posts: 1312
Joined: Tue Dec 22, 2020 12:47 pm

Re: Getting the message out

Post by fon »

thinksaboutit wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 9:11 am
fon wrote: Wed Apr 28, 2021 9:25 pm
thinksaboutit wrote: Wed Apr 28, 2021 6:58 pm

What about all the other channels, do you dislike them as well.
yes, the bbc should receive the same amount of telly tax as then, nothing.

RichardTechnik
Posts: 287
Joined: Fri Sep 11, 2020 11:01 am

Re: Getting the message out

Post by RichardTechnik »

thinksaboutit wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 9:07 am
RichardTechnik wrote: Wed Apr 28, 2021 9:53 pm
thinksaboutit wrote: Wed Apr 28, 2021 6:58 pm The reason the BBC did not report a 500,000 plus demonstration is that the demonstration was no-where near this number.

Where did you get your information from? Verified by who? Or have you just made this up, like all the other crap you post on here.

If you don't believe me, try working out what length of parading idiots would be necessary to fit in 500K people at 1/sq m packing density.
It is very very long procession. You will find it difficult to provide the evidence to back it up.

You dislike the BBC and all journalistic channels, which have obligations on reporting standard. But instead you have absolute belief in crackpot idiots, just seeking to make a name for themselves and are subject to no scrutiny. Why? Because they agree with you and have a similar mindset.

Now you have moved to defacing the countryside, with your stickers.

Annoying to see, but you will find that your tactics will have no impact. The sensible vast majority will be appalled, so you will only appeal to those in your tribe of malcontents.
Obviously you 'vasn't dere, Tscharlie'. I was and estimated it was not too far off that. Last time you commented it was 2 people per m^2. And the route was 11km or thereabouts.

The BBC did not report anything about the demonstration. You, and they would have preferred it had never happened.
Evidence please......your judgement is not to be trusted.

Either a photo of 11km route completely full of idiots, or 4 to 5 hours of video showing ambling idiots passing one point, with completely packed streets.
There's plenty of photos and time lapse videos to be found if you care to look, thinks. Trouble is I don't recall many 'idiots' amongst them. As for trusting my judgement - well, that's up to you. I do my own research in that respect; I wouldn't be asking you to provide me with anything.

Speedstick
Posts: 566
Joined: Sun Sep 20, 2020 8:27 pm

Re: Getting the message out

Post by Speedstick »

Great posts Richard T, and I for one trust your judgement band integrity implicitly, my daughter went to the protest, good on her, she said it was absolutely heaving.
I trust you even more so Richard when your adversary on this thread is quite clearly a paid government stooge, entrusted with steering the debate back to government and MSM line.

thinksaboutit
Posts: 676
Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2021 11:38 am

Re: Getting the message out

Post by thinksaboutit »

RichardTechnik wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 10:50 pm
thinksaboutit wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 9:07 am
RichardTechnik wrote: Wed Apr 28, 2021 9:53 pm

Obviously you 'vasn't dere, Tscharlie'. I was and estimated it was not too far off that. Last time you commented it was 2 people per m^2. And the route was 11km or thereabouts.

The BBC did not report anything about the demonstration. You, and they would have preferred it had never happened.
Evidence please......your judgement is not to be trusted.

Either a photo of 11km route completely full of idiots, or 4 to 5 hours of video showing ambling idiots passing one point, with completely packed streets.
There's plenty of photos and time lapse videos to be found if you care to look, thinks. Trouble is I don't recall many 'idiots' amongst them. As for trusting my judgement - well, that's up to you. I do my own research in that respect; I wouldn't be asking you to provide me with anything.
No I don't care to look. If you claim 500k people, you justify it.
There obviously isn't the evidence and if you think what your claim means - it is close to 1% of the UK population.

How plausible is that?

fon
Posts: 1312
Joined: Tue Dec 22, 2020 12:47 pm

Re: Getting the message out

Post by fon »

thinksaboutit wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 9:07 am completely full of idiots
There were relatively few coppers.

funtimes
Posts: 173
Joined: Mon Mar 22, 2021 12:45 am

Re: Getting the message out

Post by funtimes »

Occamsrazor wrote: Wed Apr 28, 2021 8:13 pm You're right. I feel like a collaborator because I don't really talk to anyone I know about this stuff. Too cowardly. I make my feelings known as tactfully as I can and then withdraw so there's no argument. It's awful though. I now know what a selfish shit I'd have been in 30s Germany or post war USSR. Stickers are good because they get to a wide and random set of people. Perhaps I should look into that as a way of doing something...
Thank you to all who are fighting the good fight.
Build up your confidence. It is not about COVID-19. It is about recognising and then cultivating your self esteem so that external events do not run you over. You have to stand for something. If you dont and you cant make it known because you are scared to offend others you have nothing and you are a victim of other peoples dogma.

This should be a good exercise to hone in and those aspects of yourself you mention. Take the risk and step out of your comfort zone and let the world know you are not going to be bowled over by what everybody else thinks and expects you to be. You are what you want to be and you will think what you want to think. There can be no questioning this. You do not live long enough to become a victim of the dogma of others. You are not here to be a product of their dogma. You are here to be able to cut through that and like a flower growing out of concrete push through and bloom.

I read a study going way back now. It was about elderly people in the final stages of their life in pallative care close to death. The researchers wanted to know what was the biggest lessons these elderly people had learned throughout their lives. The most important lesson learned was that defining yourself and choosing to live the life you want to live was at the center of a fufilling life, even if it meant living true to yourself at the expense of losing others and learning to deal with the journey of life on your own. Many said they wish they had not taken their families word as gospel, wish they had listened to themselves when those around them were influencing them to go with the flow and be like everybody else. Wish they hadnt been so dependent on what the culture taught them was normal ie that work was the most important thing, that hobbies had to coincide with the perceptions of others as normal, relationships had be acceptable in the eye of society, ones own path in life had to approved by everyone around them etc. This was actually among their biggest regrets.

The funny this is we dont say all this until it is too late. Like a celebrity with secrets the public didnt know, they only reveal all right before they go in some biography, documentary, through their family and/or friends etc. We leave it essentially until there is no time left because at least then the fallout from the disapproval, shame, guilt, disappointment we perceive from others is greatly reduced. What can you do to a man on his death bed that the natural process of life hasnt already got in store from him imminently?

Goes without saying then, what is holding back now is what you must set about changing now before you too are on your death bed breaking the news to those around you saying you wish you did it all differently. You have the choice to change things now.

Stand up. Speak your mind. Be who you want to be. What is the worst thing that can happen? You will most of the worst things you envision would or could happen are merely a product of your mind. What is holding you back therefore are the limitations you set for yourself. When you begin to test the waters, start probing with little experiments, when you challenge your environment, fight against the resistance, doors begin to open and people are powerless to prevent you from walking through them if... you have the courage to make it so and you set about making your goals a reality. Nobody can hold you back more than yourself. Naturally people will peel away as will the constructs in your mind associated with the limits you perceive posed by these people and environments, realities etc.

Nature has a good way of giving you what you want. You have to truly want it that bad though for the return on your efforts to be given.

I have said for a while now this is not a fight about the narrative. What people are fighting are themselves and how during the narrative they have found things out about themselves that were hidden away. The rug was pulled from everybody and those hidding loads of stuff under that rug are the ones who had the reality of their life exposed the most. The very reason why people are so powerless to fight this narrative is because at the core of their being they are fighting themselves and losing. People are in a nose dive, this is reflected in the lifestyle choices the majority of the population and connected to this their wellbeing, sense of self, their relationship with themselves and the world around them. The culture at its core is sick. A sick culture makes a sick society. We do all sorts of stupid mindless stuff everyday because we are told you or because it is simply programmed into us from everywhere. Are we REALLY doing what we want to do? Are we REALLY living the life we want to live? Who are we when everything falls apart?

Behind all this is the shell of the people who make up this population. And lets face it, its not pretty is it? Do you like seeing society so obsessed with unhealthy states of mind? Do you like seeing society breed all the undesirable and unhealthy traits in its people? Do you like seeing people act like animals? Mental health crisis. Economic crisis. Social crisis. Cultural crisis.

Step up and challenge it. Stand up, stand out and do not be afraid to have the confidence and the willpower and the love for yourself to be yourself UNAPOLOGETICALLY. You will only look back some time from now when this is all over and tell me I was right. Do it for yourself. It shouldnt take a "pandemic" to make you see these aspects of who you are and how you live your life to want to change them. If life is a "pandemic" the only innoculation from it is a healthy state of mind and awareness that is in-tune with everything around you but does not become a victim to it.

Someone needs to hold fort. The fort you hold will be your own safehouse, it will be where you rest your head at night, where you come back to for comfort, safety, acceptance, clarity, direction, purpose etc. That safehouse is YOU. You ARE the castle. So BE the castle.

The power is within you, within us all. Use it or lose it.
It is that simple. No f*cking excuses.

User avatar
MikeAustin
Posts: 1093
Joined: Thu Aug 27, 2020 2:27 pm

Re: Getting the message out

Post by MikeAustin »

I was near the front of the protest. I stopped and waited until the last protesters went by. It looked like 500,000 to me. The many video clips - particularly the aerial views - would suggest the same. But nothing can be shown to someone who will not see.
People came from all over the country, but talking percentages of population is meaningless. Imagine the current situation without lockdowns, social distancing, masks, coerced jabs and imminent covid passports. Would you get anyone at all travelling to London to protest for them?

Post Reply